Saturday, March 13, 2010

RAndom

Ngek ngek ngek! Tomorrow will be a wonderful day I thought...
Going to meet with my baby Janice...
I have been such a long time dint see her...
Almost one year eh...
Can you imagine how much I miss her?________________________this much...
Even don’t know how we maintain our friendship for such a long time...
We never call each other...got lar...Seldom..
We never text to each other...got lar...2 or 3 message for don’t know how many MONTH!
But...we still like link to each other...Like there have a string to tie us together...
Feel warm when you caring me...
Feel touch when you worry me...
That does all consider as a word...“care”...
Even feel sometimes you really so far from me...
Even feel ... no more care between us...
Many things wanna share with you...
Hope to hear more and more from you...
Hahaha...i know when you see this post sure will feel like want to slap me or what...
Frankly, I trust you...
I trust that you will never leave me alone...
You will try your best to stay with me...
I just simply expressed my feeling here...
Because I really miss you much...
A very special friend that I have never meet before...we are bff...
Love you...^.^

By fen

No comments:

Post a Comment