Sunday, December 13, 2009

A page that belongs to us...

Lalalalal.....bravo!!!!!This the page that belong to three of us!!!!Actually this sound nice..coz no matter in the future where we are!!!we still link to each other!!!!!

ok...now lets i post at 1st!!!!(But i dunno what to write...sob sob)...

Hmmmmm...tell u girls sometHing.Yesterday when i were back from wedding in KL.I saw lots of star in the sky....then i refresh back the time previously...lols...i remember that cat told me that if we have that oppurtunity,next time we get a mattress and three of us lying down on the mattress there and view the stars over the sky front of the empty place of fen's house (damn 38 her)...Yet,if this scene happen,others in TELUK KEMANG will THINK three of us study TOO much then become SOT dy,but as my opinion,quite not bad for this....Lolssss...hey, buddies,lets us try for it nxt time!!!!

Moreover, i have something to tell u ,fen...Goshhhh!!!I am so NERVOUS now!!!lOlssss....that is ...that is......I DUNNO HOW TO SAID IT OUT!!!!!haha....No lar!!I GOTTA tell u the tHing is.No matter what u read in my blog.I hope that u can accept it.I admit....everthIng that i wrote is the exactly expression that what i wanna tell out!!!But,we still are friends....A so call " friend".for me , a day is a friend then forever we are!!!!!!So, in this time.I wan u to understand what i thinking and accept what i wrote.Coz i wan u to grow....

p/z: Cat!!!Dun laugh!!!! U oso!!!!like small kid!!!LOLzzzz....buddies,we grow together and start blogging 2day.Express all urs happiness, sadness, news (etc..love stories) HERE!!!!!

write by ivy khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment