Monday, January 18, 2010

God Bless Me!!

Just back from my college...yiksss.. Hate this feeling so much, have to attend the class since today again...when I reached college , my friend was already waiting for me to give me back my student white file...and she told me that got one Chinese girl will get into my class..My 1st responding ...“huh??Really ?????don’t lie me ler!’’...hahaha. You guys sure curious that why I getting shock of this...yea,I was shock when I heard this news....you know why? lols...i have been anticipating for this such a long time!!haha! Pity me, my class don’t have any Chinese girl...Since semester one, everyday I campur with my lovely classmate kokila and the malay...damn bored!!Sometimes, I will think that how miserable my life was? Everyday mix with muslim...i want Chinese!!(P/S:no prejudice) Even that I have many Chinese friends at there, but all are difference course with me...so I can be say is a lucky girl..Finally got Chinese in my class !haha! some more not only one,is THREE of them!!hehe..nice to meet you all...Today just our 1st day to know each other...*i will show you guys how friendly I am*....lolsss!!
Hmmm...new semester, I had set a target in my mind already, this sem,I want to maintain my pointer too!!err...if decrease doesn’t matter, but it must above 3.5...i want to take award again!!hehehehehexixixixixi... evil!
Hey my dear friends, I miss you all! We busy with our life nowadays...can’t even meet you all..sob sob...but very soon, we get to gather again, our mission in this coming new year-新年大团拜!!想到都爽!!promises here...everyone must go...baby lynn you wanna join us? Don’t feel shy..we are family now!!haha...and you...waiting for you back on cny..cant wait to see you my baby!

By fen

No comments:

Post a Comment