Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Begining^.^

A relationship...

Finally, I accepted to start a relationship with K...hmmm...i don’t know whether my decision is correct or wrong...But I have to says that, I really scared to getting hurts again. The feeling of heartbroken still move around, still linger...Feel like it’s just happen on yesterday...but anyway, I have to try again and to love others, they need love from me, even family love, friends love or a partners love...there is no right for me to seize this love. Again to face love problems, haha...i was acting like a child who are learning to ride a bicycle, will feel anxious and scare to fall down again, but still happy and anticipate on it..Don’t know whether if I can handle the bicycle, what is that feeling? Eventually, I choose to ride again...no matter how pain it is when falling down, I should stand up and try again and again, I believe that finally I will success! haha, some more will become a grand master!!lolss....the 1st day we start our relation, yikss...so bad! You did something very stupid, how stupid you are? Made me angry but you still didn’t notice at all...how dumb you are? Lolsss, I forgive you lar, but I will never take the initiative to do anything again, unless you get what I actually wants...blek!
Hopefully there is a good starting for us...my friends, all wish me with sincerely..they hope you and me can stay with happiness, they hope you are really good to me...haha, I bet that you don’t dare to bully me too...if you do so, many people going to kill you...lolss,I m fair to you too, sure will sayang you lar...Here, I would like to appreciate all my dear, you guys finally support me...there are not any purpose to made you guys to do so...just you all hopefully, I m really happy, that’s all enough for you...damn touching ...i think I m not deserve it...but you all never give up me...even I m still doing something wrong...hmmm....i ensure this time won’t be wrong...yea...i love you all..muacks!!

By fen

No comments:

Post a Comment